PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This Data Protection Policy has been prepared in accordance with the regulations in force in Andorra, Qualified Law 29/2021, of October 28, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, "LQPD"), and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, "GDPR").
IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE
Owner: PONS I BARTUMEU, S.A.
Postal Address: Plaça Rebés, 5 - AD500 Andorra la Vella
Email address: email@example.com
We collect and process the following data from users of our website:
- Navigation data. When you visit our website, we automatically receive the URL of the site you came from and the site you visit when you leave our website. We also receive your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address) and the type of browser you are using. We use this information to analyze global trends to improve the service. This information is not shared with third parties without your consent. In addition, we automatically collect other personal data while you browse the website, as indicated in our Cookies Policy.
- Data that you provide us when you contact us, when subscribing to our Newsletter. If you write to us, or interact with us on the website, we collect the information you fill out in our web forms (including your first and last name, address, phone number, email and country) and the message you wish to send us.
All the indicated data requested are mandatory, without them we can not respond to you.
Purpose of the use of the data
PONS I BARTUMEU, S.A uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage our website.
- Contact and communicate with you.
- Manage any service or action you request from us.
- Send you Newsletters, or commercial communications about the services and products, offers or promotions we offer.
- Improve our services, products and website.
- To protect and exercise your rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- Where necessary, to take precautions against any legal liability we may incur; investigate and defend against any claims or complaints by third parties; investigate and protect ourselves from fraudulent facts, as well as to protect the security of our services.
The legal basis for our processing of your data is:
- Your consent to send you commercial emails about our products and promotional offers.
- Execution of a contract.
- Application of pre-contractual measures.
- Legal compliance.
- Legitimate interest.
We will only send you commercial communications/newsletters if you have given us your explicit consent.
Disclosure of data
We process your personal data confidentially in accordance with the LQPD and the GDPR. Unless otherwise stated, your personal data will not be communicated to third parties.
On the contrary, we will disclose your data in compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
International Transfers (Third Party Service Providers)
We contract various third-party services to provide our Services (such as web hosting, communication, analysis, quality management, etc.), some of which are geographically located outside Andorra and within the European Union space.
It is not planned to make international data transfers, if any, would be made on the basis of an adequacy decision and / or adequate guarantees, standard contractual clauses, binding corporate rules and / or request for certifications or codes of conduct approved and recognized.
We inform you that PONS I BARTUMEU, S.A in no case, will elaborate profiles or make automated decisions.
Veracity and updating of the data
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is lawful, adequate, relevant, accurate and current. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide to us and must inform us of any alterations to the information you provide to us. The data provided that do not meet the requirements mentioned above will exempt PONS I BARTUMEU, S.A.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with the purposes for which we collect them, including in compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation, and in the corresponding cases, as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
We implement the appropriate security measures to the personal data we process, respecting the legal requirements provided by the LQPD and the RGPD.
When applying security measures, PONS I BARTUMEU, S.A takes into account the following factors: the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of varying probability and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. PONS I BARTUMEU, S.A will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee and be able to demonstrate that the processing of your data is in accordance with the LQPD and the RGPD.
In relation to the data collected on this website, you have the possibility to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, oblivion, limitation of processing, portability and not to be subject to automated individualized decisions. In the same way, you can revoke the consent granted for the processing of your data.
The exercise of these rights may be exercised by written and signed request, containing the name and surname of the applicant, address for the purposes of notifications and photocopy of the Passport or National Identity Document.
The request may be made by postal mail addressed to PONS I BARTUMEU, S.A, Plaça Rebés, 5 - AD500 Andorra la Vella; or by request addressed to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Similarly, you have the right to file a claim for the use that PONS I BARTUMEU, S.A makes of your personal data before the competent control authority.
We reserve the right to modify the terms of this Data Protection Policy and will notify you of any changes to our website and to this Data Protection Policy. If you continue to use our Services after such update, you will be deemed to accept the new terms. If you do not accept the update, please let us know and we will delete your personal data (except where it is necessary to keep it in compliance with legal or regulatory obligations) and you will not be able to continue using our services.
Link to the Cookies Policy
Date of last modification: 05/07/2022